In the News
- CPU: The New Security Perimeter
Stephen Weis, Wired Insights. December 9, 2013.
- NSA’s Own Hardware Backdoors May Still Be a “Problem from Hell”
Tom Simonite, MIT Technology Review. October 8, 2013.
NSA Leak Leaves Crypto-Math Intact but Highlights Known Workarounds
Tom Simonite, MIT Technology Review. September 9, 2013.
- In wake of NSA encryption revelation, is privacy an illusion?
Chenda Ngak, CBS News. September 9, 2013.
NSA Breaks Data Encryption, Tech Firms Break Trust
Richard Adhikari, TechNewsWorld. September 7, 2013.
- Encryption still best way to protect data -- despite NSA
Jaikumar Vijayan, Computerworld. September 6, 2013.
- Server-side encryption comes to Google Cloud Storage
Paul Mah, Fierce CIO. August 20, 2013.
- NSA revelations a mixed bag for private clouds
John P. Mello, CSO Online. August 14, 2013.
- Cloud trust or bust
Mary Allen, Insight IaaS. August 7, 2013.
- Is data safer in the cloud?
Jonathan Brandon, Business Cloud News. July 29, 2013.
- Top IaaS Security Requirements To Consider
Brian Prince, Network Computing. July 22, 2013.
- Microsoft Wants to Come Clean About PRISM
Richard Adhikari, E-Commerce Times. July 17, 2013.
- Data encryption in the cloud is not enough to keep the feds from eying your data if they want to
Linda Musthaler, Security Bisto. July 16, 2013.
- Encryption no protection from government surveillance
Taylor Armerding, CSO Online. July 15, 2013.
- NSA Data Collection Worrisome For Global Firms
Robert Lemos, Dark Reading. July 13, 2013.
- Microsoft Helped NSA Bypass Cloud Encryption
Pedro Hernandez, eWeek. July 13, 2013.
- Encryption Merits Can Be Exaggerated
John P. Mello, TechNewsWorld. July 8, 2013.
- Spy-proof enterprise encryption is possible, but daunting
Lucian Constantin, CSO Online. July 13, 2013.
- Why data encryption may not always help
Paul Mah, Fierce CIO. July 9, 2013.